|After many years in Nashville, TN, the Devlink conference moved to Chattanooga, TN. John Kellar, the founder and lead organizer, moved to Chattanooga, and as someone who runs conferences in different cities, I can appreciate John wanting to have DevLink follow him.
In the days leading up to the event, it was interesting to hear some folks say they weren’t going to go “because it’s not in Nashville”. Well, I can say first hand, they screwed up! John and crew once again put on an awesome show! Over 120 sessions, an open spaces track, and plenty of off-hours activities made this one of the best DevLink conferences ever.
Telerik was well represented, not only continuing the trend of supporting the community through sponsoring events and user groups, but also sending a great crew of speakers!
The Telerik Lineup of Speakers:
- Lessons Learned: Being Agile in a Waterfall Sandbox
- SOLID Development Patterns for Mere Mortals
Todd Anglin (Chief Evangelist for Telerik)
- Building RESTful Applications with Open Data Protocol
- The Rich Standard: Getting Familiar with HTML5
- HTML5 and CSS3 Techniques You Can Use Today
- Doing More With LESS for CSS
Lee Brandt (Telerik Insider)
- NHibernate, FluentNHibernate and the Repository Pattern in 75 Minutes or Less
David Giard (Telerik Insider)
- Effective Data Visualization: The Ideas of Edward Tufte
We were so busy with all of the awesome content and activities that we didn’t miss Nashville one bit. See you next year!